Digital Phone Systems
Today’s growing businesses face relentless competitive pressures. To keep up with large global organizations as well as smaller, more technology enabled businesses, your company must boost productivity through better communications, streamline business processes, get full value from resources and applications, and manage costs effectively. Businesses are also more mobile than ever. Whether they work in the office, on the road, or at home, today’s employees must be able to reach people and do their jobs no matter where they are, at any time of day. Delivering superior customer service and business agility can help your organization stand apart from the competition.
The Cisco® Smart Business Communications System offers a new way for small businesses to reach, serve, and retain customers. Having secure access—anytime, anywhere—to integrated voice, video, and wireless networking enables more effective and efficient communication with customers and employees. Cisco Unified Communications solutions give you the right mix of communications, productivity, and business operations applications, designed to work together so they are easier to deploy, operate, and manage. The system is complemented by award-winning support and easy financing, all delivered through trusted local partners.
The Cisco Smart Business Communications System can help you:
• Mobilize your workforce Cisco mobility solutions help employees do their jobs no matter
where they are using a wireless connection.
• Extend full communications to home workers. With secure access to the company network, employees can work anytime, anywhere and use their laptops or PCs as full-featured office phones.
• Start your business the right way. Whether you are starting up or branching out, the Cisco Smart Business Communications System gives you an affordable, all-in-one solution.
Cisco Smart Business Communications System Components
• Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
– Telephony, voice messaging, Automated Attendant, security, VPN, and video
• Cisco Catalyst® Express 520 Series Switches (LAN connectivity)
• Cisco Mobility Express Solution (for wireless connectivity)
– Cisco 521 Wireless Express Access Point
– Cisco 526 Wireless Express Mobility Controller
• System configuration and management
– Cisco Configuration Assistant
– Cisco Monitor Manager and Cisco Monitor Director
Cisco Unified Communications Service and Support
A single Cisco SMARTnet® service contract is available for Cisco Smart Business Communications System products attached at the initial point of sale; Cisco offers a minimum 1-year warranty on system components.
Cisco Capital Financing
Cisco Capital financing is available for small business customers. It can help reduce cash flow limitations by allowing payment over time and allow use of operating budgets instead of capital budgets.